Close on the heels of TechEd Australia, Readify have announced their latest Dev Day event. This time, we’ve also tweaked the structure a little bit so that instead of having two tracks at the same time we’ll be running a morning track and an afternoon track. This way you get to see it all, or just pop in for the half day if you want.
Richard Banks will be presenting in the morning on Software Quality and Application Lifecycle Management, split into:
- Gathering Quality Requirements for Agile Development Teams, and an
- Introduction to Visual Studio Team System 2010.
In the afternoon, I’ll be covering Building for the Web with .NET through three different presentations:
- Building Fast, Standards Compliant ASP.NET Websites,
- ASP.NET MVC: Building for the web, and an
- Introduction to the ASP.NET Web Forms Model-View-Presenter framework.
To see it all, you’ll just have to come along though. 🙂
More info at: http://readify.net/training-and-events/rdn-dev-days/
See you there!