Paul Glavich and I will be delivering our talk later this after noon … just pushing up the resources now.
- Paul Glav: http://weblogs.asp.net/pglavich
- Nikhil Kothari: http://www.nikhilk.net
- Garbin: http://aspadvice.com/blogs/garbin
- Wilco Bauwer: http://www.wilcob.com/Wilco/Atlas.aspx
- Bertrand Leroy: http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy
- Shawn Burke (Atlas Control Toolkit lead): http://blogs.msdn.com/sburke
- Scott Guthrie: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu
The web service we used
I’m going to try and deploy a live copy of the demo to http://usergroups.it/ later today, and will also post a set of the code resources at the same time.
Update: The application is now live and useable on http://usergroups.it/
Update: The code resources are now available at http://tatham.oddie.com.au/explicate/Resources/Tec…
One thought on “TechEd Presentation: How to build an Atlas mashup – using some Aussie content”
When I tried to run up the source code it, appeared to be missing the ~/App_Code folder and specifically the ~/App_Code/UG.cs file.
Could you please take a look.
Comments are closed.